HOW IT WORKSBecome a Quickpay Member HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
HOW IT WORKS
Become a Quickpay Member
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
Go to the nearest QuickPay centerSubmit your Valid IqamaSubmit your Salary Certificate if your monthly salary is SR3,000 and above.Complete the required information on the application form.
REGISTER A BENEFICIARYThere are many ways to add a QuickPay beneficiary.1. Go to the nearest QuickPay center. Make sure you bring the following:
REGISTER A BENEFICIARY
There are many ways to add a QuickPay beneficiary.
1. Go to the nearest QuickPay center. Make sure you bring the following:
Valid IqamaBeneficiary details (to organize your beneficiary details) Click Here
2. Login to AlahliOnline using your computer or your mobile device through the AlahliMobile application.3. Call 920000330 or 920001000 anytime.
2. Login to AlahliOnline using your computer or your mobile device through the AlahliMobile application.
3. Call 920000330 or 920001000 anytime.
No - An SNB Remittance Membership holder must register as a sender and enroll his/her beneficiary details by calling 920000330, or by registering in the service via the Alahli Online.
Yes – All Quick Pay Centers can activate the Quick Pay service and Add beneficiaries for SNB customers.
Yes – However, SNB recommends that beneficiaries enrolled in the system should be personally known to the sender.
– All forms should be completed using the English Characters.
Call 920000330 using your phone banking registered number. Quick Pay has multi language speaking staff that can assist you, or
Go to the nearest Quick Pay Center and request one of the Customer Service representatives to assist you
You can add beneficiaries by calling 920000330, via Alahli Online, via the Alahli Mobile or via the Quick Pay Centers.
information you provide the QuickPay call centre agents or Customer Service
Representatives will be the basis for all your remittance transactions. If
there are errors in the information that you provide, your transaction can be
subject to delays or rejection by the beneficiary bank.
No – it is not necessary. The Quick Pay Service can be accessed using the Remittance Membership through SNB ATMs, Alahli Online, Alahli Mobile and Alahli Phone Banking.
- The very basic requirement to open a Quick Pay Remittance Membership is a Valid Iqama.